Pet Care professionals provide a wide range of services for pets and pet owners… from general medical checkups and treatment, to sitting, walking and grooming services, as well as retailing of pet foods, supplements, toys, and other supplies.
When pet owners entrust their pet to a pet care professional, they expect nothing less than the very best for their pet. And, as recent court cases have made unmistakably clear, the value a pet owner places on their companion pet extends far beyond mere market value or “replacement cost.” Accordingly, should something happen to a client’s pet while in the care of a pet care provider, the consequences can be considerable. Which is where PetPro™ comes in.
Designed by and for animal welfare advocates, PetPro™ is a revolutionary business insurance program that is unmatched in breadth, scope, and complete dedication to the pet care industry. PetPro strongly supports pet rescues, fosters, and adoptions, and does not insure business that sell pets of any kind. PetPro insures:
- Pet Care Service Providers
- Veterinary Practices and Hospitals
- Animal Welfare Organizations
- Pet Supply Retailers
PetPro understands pet care professionals and the many risks they face, and provides the coverage they need to ensure that their business (and possibly their personal assets) remains adequately shielded from potentially catastrophic loss.
PetPro provides the most extensive professional liability coverage available today. Where other insurers offer add-on coverages that cost “extra,” PetPro provides the best coverage with the first quote, backed by stellar support and service — and all at a great price!
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability – Premises and Operations
- Professional Liability (up to $3M) with Consent to Settle
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Business Income (Disaster Recovery)
- Inland Marine (includes specialized and mobile equipment)
- Auto (including truck contents)
- Products and Completed Operations
- Product Recall by Governmental Authority
- Employee Practices Liability(EPLI)
- Excess Coverage (up to $5M)
- Employee Dishonesty
- Evacuation and Relocation
- Crisis Management Expense Reimbursement
- Defense Expenses (for cruelty allegations)
- Loss or Damage to Companion Pets
- Coverage for Volunteers and Fosters
- Animal Bailee (coverage for companion pets in your care)
- Adoption Denial Coverage
- Pet Adoption and Special Events Coverage
- Pet Foster Parents Liability Coverage